Watermelon CBD Vape Juice
Enjoy a delicious watermelon, featuring all natural, sweet juicy watermelon! Indulge in fresh and crisp flavor and treat your clouds to a delicious watermelon heaven! Now you can create sensational relaxation and peace with our watermelon CBD vape ejuices.
This CBD vape juice was crafted with one thing in mind; the first bite of a ripe, juicy watermelon that has to be one of the best feelings on the planet. The unbelievably juicy flesh that generously gives you wave after wave of delectable watermelon goodness. At Knockout CBD, we’ve captured that feeling with our CBD e-liquid vape juice, giving cannabidiol users a taste they can celebrate with every hit. Get through your day with ease, and bring back clarity, calmness, and peace with our CBD vape oil. This e-liquid is fast-acting relief and a discreet way to take your CBD which gives you a lot of options.
You can use sublingually or with your favorite vape pen, either way, you’re sure to benefit from this regimen Of course, a flavorful watermelon would be wasted if it was painful to eat; which is why we’ve perfected our PG to VG ratio so that you get a smooth vape hit every time that’s never harsh.
CBD VAPE JUICE BENEFITS
- FASTEST ABSORPTION INTO YOUR BODILY SYSTEMS: Vaporized CBD oil enters the bloodstream immediately from the lungs, resulting in fast and noticeable effects.
- CBD E-LIQUID MADE WITH SIMPLE, PURE INGREDIENTS: Diacetyl-Free and made in the USA by a GMP-certified processor. Four flavors and strength levels to choose from.
- CBD is both an antioxidant and a neuroprotectant and offers numerous benefits for general brain health.
- 30mL bottle
- Available in 250mg and 500mg
- Sourced from organic hemp farms
- Carefully created in a cGMP certified facility
- Optimized ratio of PG/VG for the ideal vape hit, every time
How to use CBD Vape Oil
Using CBD vape oil safely and effectively is all about having the right equipment and knowing how to use it. While there are a variety of vape devices, ranging from large desktop vaporizers to tiny pods, the most common is the vape pen. Be sure to use a device intended for vaping, and never use a homemade device. All vape pens have the same four components:
- Battery: Most vape pens have a rechargeable lithium battery that provides energy toheat the oil.
- Atomizer: This is the heating element of a vape pen.
- Tank: The CBD vape oil is housed here. Some vape pens include disposable cartridges, while some have chambers that can be reused.
- Mouthpiece: The vapor is inhaled through the mouthpiece
CBD vape oil either comes as a pre-flavored mix or as an additive. If you’re using a CBD additive, mix it with your chosen flavored e-juice by shaking well and giving the two time to combine. While vape pens all differ slightly, these are generally the steps you’ll want to follow to use CBD vape oil:
- Your pen’s battery is full.
- Remove the atomizer from the tank
- Fill the tank with your CBD vape oil (If your vape pen uses disposable cartridges, then simply insert a cartridge rather than filling the tank.)
- Reattach the atomizer and battery
- Push the power button to turn on the pen
- Hold down the power button, put the mouthpiece to your mouth and inhale
Dosage varies depending on weight, age, symptoms and tolerance. For best results, start with a low dosage and evaluate the effects; then, if needed, gradually increase the dosage.
- Low: 200 mg or lower
- Medium: 200 to 500 mg
- High: 500 mg or higher
It’s important to remember that regular CBD oil and CBD vape oil are different and should not be used interchangeably. In other words, don’t try to vape regular CBD oil (it won’t vaporize and can actually be harmful) or to ingest CBD vape oil.
Is CBD Vape Oil Safe?
As is the case with anything you ingest, you likely want to know about the safety of CBD vape oil. CBD oil on its own is considered low-risk, with the most common side effect being tiredness. On rare occasions, users have experienced diarrhea or loss of appetite.
Understanding the ingredients is one of the most important safety considerations to make when choosing a CBD vape product.
Some researchers have expressed concern about the use of PG in vaping products. A 2010 study found that PG in the air is associated with respiratory issues like asthma. Further, studies have shown that PG heated to high temperatures can release formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, both known carcinogens. For this reason, it’s important to choose a high-quality vape pen that doesn’t heat to extreme temperatures.
The long-term effects of vaping itself have not been extensively studied. Traditional vape liquid, which contains nicotine, can also include other potentially harmful chemicals and carries a small risk of inhaling nanoparticles. That’s why it’s important to look for a CBD vape oil that only contains CBD, thinning agents and perhaps flavor. Most flavoring has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as GRAS (generally recognized as safe), but the safety of inhaling these substances is still largely unknown.
Although the long-term effects of vaping have not been heavily researched and researchers have noted some potential health risks, vaping CBD oil is generally considered safer than smoking or vaping with nicotine. Those who worry about the risks associated with using vape oil can take CBD oil using other means with fewer noted risks. These include capsules, tinctures, edibles, and topical applications.