Our flagship Knockout CBD capsules are formulated in 10mg and 30mg dosages.With these 900mg CBD Capsules, made from 30mg CBD capsules that are organically sourced natural hemp plants. These simple and potent hemp oil capsules are made from 100% organic medicinal hemp. They are vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO.
Full spectrum capsules might just be the most convenient and pure way of bringing the benefit of CBD into your life; our proprietary extraction process guarantees that our capsules contain nothing but the purest and most potent product possible. Containing only two ingredients; organic coconut oil and pure CBD extract, our capsules have nothing to hide.
No mixing, no measuring, no worries. Our Full Spectrum CBD Infused Soft gels are great for on-the-go types and those who don’t want to be bothered with complicated or lengthy preparations. Our 30mg CBD capsules are a great option for customers who want a smaller serving size than our 10mg CBD capsules, but still want an affordable product.
Every batch of our 30mg CBD capsules is third-party tested for pesticides, heavy metals and potency. From plant to bottle, we offer a product that is natural, consistent and potent.
For more information, visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
Order your 900mg cbd softgel now.
Benefits of Using Knockout CBD Capsules
While many market available CBD oil capsules contain only isolated or synthetic CBD in a carrier oil, our full spectrum formulations contain over 80 naturally occurring cannabinoids and hundreds of other plant constituents for maximum entourage effect.
In addition to high levels of CBD, our whole plant lipid extracted capsules also deliver a diverse array of naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids and secondary CBC, CBN, and CBG. Consuming a CBD pill everyday has plenty of benefits. Many consider our CBD pills for anxiety or CBD pills for pain the best of the best.
They are the ultimate form of pure CBD. Our pills have an exact amount of CBD in them. This helps to get rid of the risk of over intake of CBD oil pills. In addition, full spectrum CBD may help to lower your levels of anxiety, stress, diabetes, nausea, and pain in a natural and effective way.
- Organically Grown
- Pesticide Free
- Full-Spectrum Cannabinoid Extract
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Lipid Extracted Hemp Extract, Vegetarian Capsules
CBD Capsules Suggested Use
Wondering how to use the full-spec CBD pills? Luckily, there are very few steps to remember. In addition, it couldn’t be easier to take your full-spec CBD pills for anxiety every day. That’s the main reason many people opt for CBD oil pills over any other form of CBD.
- Take one to two capsules daily. Or, you can simply take your full-spec CBD pills as needed.
- Use the full-spec CBD pills as a dietary supplement.
- Everyone reacts differently to the suggested use. You may need more or less CBD to reach the point at which you are comfortable.
- You are welcome to increase or reduce the amount as you feel appropriate.
Important Considerations for CBD Capsule Shoppers
CBD capsule dosage tends to range from 10 mg to 50 mg of CBD per capsule. Some bottles will list total concentration of CBD in the bottle (e.g. 450 mg) but usually also indicate dosage per capsule (e.g. 30 pills with 15 mg each).
The dosage you should take depends on a variety of factors, including weight, tolerance and what you’re treating. It makes sense to start with a low dose and increase if desired, and the table below also gives general guidance by weight:
|WEIGHT GROUP||MILD EFFECTS||MODERATE EFFECTS||STRONG EFFECTS|
|Light (less than 130 pounds)||11 mg or less||12 to 14 mg||15 to 17 mg|
|Medium (130 to 230 pounds)||18 mg or less||19 to 23 mg||24 to 27 mg|
|Heavy (more than 230 pounds)||23 mg or less||24 to 30 mg||29 to 45 mg|
IS CBD Capsules Safe?
CBD capsules are generally considered low-risk, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have possible side-effects. These can include:
- Dry mouth: Many hemp- and marijuana-based tend to cause dry mouth, also known as cottonmouth. Cannabinoids interact with the ECS present in salivary glands, which can temporarily inhibit saliva production. Drinking plenty of water before and after taking a CBD capsule can help alleviate any discomfort.
- Blood pressure decrease: Higher concentrations of CBD can lead to a temporary drop in blood pressure that can make users feel lightheaded. This usually wears off quickly, but those with low blood pressure or taking medications for low blood pressure should check with their doctors before taking CBD capsules.
- Diarrhea: CBD capsules with larger doses can lead to diarrhea because the substance interacts with the digestive system. If you experience this, try taking a lower dose.
- Appetite changes: Like other cannabinoids, CBD can make users feel hungrier than usual.
- Drowsiness: Especially for those who take CBD capsules to sleep better, drowsiness is a desired side effect. Just be sure to not operate a vehicle until you know how CBD affects you.
It goes without saying that you should check with your doctor before taking CBD capsules and especially if you take prescription medication. You want to ensure it won’t interact with any of your prescriptions. CBD capsules affect different people differently, so give yourself time to get used to them. Start with a lower dose and increase if desired.
*Note: The shade of the CBD oil in our capsules may vary by batch due to slight differences in the production process. Every batch is lab tested for quality and consistency.