Our Delta 8 THC Gorilla Glue – Vape Cartridge has a pleasant and homey taste that epitomizes an earthly aroma to enjoy. With its coffee overtones, it leaves an equally similar spicy chocolate taste on the exhale.
Made for quality, our Gorilla Glue – Vape Cartridge is a 1ml Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge made for perfection. Our strains are 90% of ∆8-THC and 10% terpenes. Contrary to oral ingestion, our vape cartridges show an uplifting buzz that helps improve mood, calms the body, and promotes a functional yet uplifting state of consciousness.
Each Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~900mg Delta 8 THC (90%)
- ~100mg Terpenes (10%)
Made from high-quality hemp, our Delta 8 THC Gorilla Glue – Vape Cartridge pays homage to the mother earth and its decadent aromas. Pleasantly earthy, this product provides a coffee and diesel type aroma that compliments it with a spicy chocolate-like taste on the exhale.
- Flavor Profile: Earthy, Coffee & Chocolate
- Directions: Inhale while pressing the firing button on your device
- Compatibility: Standard 510 cartridge
- Size: 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
What is Delta 8 THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, Δ8-THC is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties.
Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. The most referenced to and original Δ9-THC has been the cornerstone of psychotropic effects for individuals everywhere.
Δ8-THC, on the other hand, is a byproduct of Δ9-THC, which gives similar sensations. Considering less than 1% of Δ8-THC is found in the cannabis flower, Δ8-THC products develop from an oxidation process in Δ9-THC. For more information on Δ8-THC, visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
Delta 8 cart retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
WHY CHOOSE US?
All-Natural, Plant Based
Our Delta-8 products are derived from the hemp plant and CBD, which is a cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 as “an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol with… appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties”.
Enhanced Research & Development
Our advanced history in the Hemp and CBD industries have allowed us to innovate while focusing our priorities on purity, quality and safety.
Lab Tested Extracts
We strive to ensure the quality and purity of every batch by submitting our extracts for third-party lab testing. For more information on our lab testing, feel free to reach out or visit our Lab Results page.